Design Alaska is a full-service architecture, engineering, and surveying firm located in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are always seeking bright, talented, enthusiastic individuals who wish to work in a fast paced, team environment. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Design Alaska's goal is to provide rewarding employment for our employees. The general attributes that Design Alaska seeks to find in all of our new employees include:
- Works effectively within team environments.
- Driven, focused and manages time well.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Currently living in Alaska.
- Construction industry related work experience.
Design Alaska is currently seeking new employees to fill the following positions. If you are interested in applying for that position, click on the link below it to bring up the application. Completed applications should be sent to Kym Pihlaja, by email to email@example.com, or by mail to:
601 College Road
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Attn: Kym Pihlaja
Design Alaska is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan employer as it applies to applicants for employment and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability. We encourage everyone to apply.
-------------------- Positions Open --------------------
Architectural Design Professional
Design Alaska is looking for a Design Professional to join our team. The selected Design Professional’s duties involve:
- Design work from concept design through construction documents.
- Site Investigations and writing investigative reports of existing facilities.
- Construction job site inspections and observations.
- Occasional in-state travel, including remote Alaskan locations, for site visits.
- Quality control reviews of design/construction documents.
- Provide support to project team and others as required.
- Coordination of project details with other disciplines on team.
- Construction cost estimating.
In addition to the general attributes listed above that we seek in all of our new hires, the attributes that Design Alaska seeks in applicants for this position include:
- 5-year bachelor or master of architecture degree from an NAAB accredited institution, and able to pursue licensure in state of Alaska.
- 0-4 years of experience in the field of Architecture or Project Management.
- Commercial Design and Construction related work experience.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- If not living in Alaska, interested in an Alaskan adventure.
Design Alaska is always seeking bright, talented, enthusiastic individuals who wish to work in a fast-paced, team environment. If you have special skills or experience that you believe would benefit Design Alaska, please fill out one of our General Interest application forms.